Lines of Research
- Analysis of fixed income markets.
- Portfolio selection and composition.
- Investments valuation.
- Modelization using chaos theory, information theory, fuzzy sets and artificial neural networks.
- Analysis of the impact of the environment on economic and business topics.
- Management indicators and data analysis for decision-making.
- Financial sector analysis.
Fields of application
- Analysis of the incidence of taxation on financial transactions.
- Financial and investment advice.
- Organization of training activities.
- Analysis and valuation of financial investments.
- Analysis of financial markets.
- Analysis and creation of new products and financial instruments.
- Financial analysis of companies.
- Data analysis and accounting information.
- Financial management advice.
Experience in advising financial institutions, enterprises and public administrations. Our group organizes different kind of courses such as markets and financial instruments and we tend to do it under agreement with financial institutions. Organization of masters and academic training in banking and finance. Courses certified by EFPA (European Financial Planning Association). We are certified to prepare the certification of the EFA (European Financial Advisor).
- State-of-the-art software for financial analysis and investment assessment.
- Economic and financial databases: Datastream and Morningstar.
- Firms database: SABI.